We are currently in open beta so if you encounter any issues please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution
providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and
managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our
mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you a Product Designer with UI & UX skills and looking to join a team supporting our award-winning
clients? Do you want facilitate product design while learning, developing and grow while working for
leading travel tech company’s stakeholders? if so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Product Designer at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Design Team, you will play a
pivotal and crucial part in delivering our Corporate Booking Solution through design processes and
We look for people to join our team who share our values. We want to create an environment where:
• It’s a place to learn, develop and grow
• We’re open and respectful of different perspectives
• We take responsibility and build trust
This Product Designer role will involve…
• Working as part of a designing team designing world-class apps for some of the biggest and best
airlines and travel companies out there – from workshop concept to finished product.
• Crafting and specifying the user interface to production quality
• Presenting work and communicating design solution to internal and external stakeholders –
fluent written and spoken English required.
• Co-ordination of design activity with the team – your manager, your team mates, the scrum
team, product management etc.
• Iterating design - developing design solutions from requirements, incorporating feedback from
customers, applying findings from analytics and user
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
• Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
• Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
• Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
• Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry
for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below
capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
• 3-5 years’ Product Design experience, with a strong focus on UI, web, responsive web and
demonstrable Product Design skills.
• Enjoys teamwork and collaboration with designers and non-designers and proactively and
effectively involve stakeholders in the process using appropriate tools and methods.
• Excellent understanding of interface design as it relates to web and ability to communicate
your design effectively at different stages of the process using sketches and prototypes.
• Mastered at least one of the following contemporary design packages - Sketch, Figma, Framer
or Adobe XD and competence to build prototypes quickly to communicate how your design
works and to test with customers.
• Excellent knowledge of interaction design as it relates to human-computer interaction within
the context of mobile or web.
• Able to perform simple research and synthesize insights into design solutions. Some experience
of basic research methods – hall testing, guerilla testing or remote usability testing using tools
like usertesting.com is required.
• Understanding of the principles of User Centred Design process, Universal Design (Accessibility)
& cognitive psychology (human behaviour).
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in a design related discipline, or evidence of a career working in a
relevant UI/UX field
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a
fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Submit your CV & portfolio.