We’re looking for a talented hands on UI Designer to join our Dublin team. A large focus of this role will be our Design System; the design, development and management of our design assets and libraries. You’ll also be creating new web and mobile interfaces that will be seen by millions of people each month. Core to this role, will be finding new and innovative ways to improve our design and deliver our UI direction and strategy across web projects. Extensive experience delivering design projects, and being a vocal advocate for design is essential.
You have an excellent digital portfolio that showcases your experience. It’ll cover a variety of projects (web/apps/mobile) and illustrate your understanding of good ecommerce & product design. You’ll know how good UI design can move the dial and understand the value of a design system & atomic approach. You’ll be working with a wider team, including UX, Research, Systems, Product Owners, Frontend Developers and stakeholders in a fast agile environment where you’ll be expected to take ownership of your design projects.
Here’s what we’d like to see
- 2-3 years’ professional Product/UI design experience (mobile and web)
- Strong portfolio with track record of shipping digital products
- Experience working with Sketch and prototyping tools (e.g. Principle, Framer.js), Invision and Zeplin
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies.
- Interest in the travel industry an advantage
- Comfortable working with remote teams
Submit CV and Portfolio directly here